I’m still alive! I am really sorry for not updating. The past couple of weeks have flown by super fast! I wanted to give a quick update to everyone about the happenings in my life:
- Moved to Ingelheim on February 1st. Love my new place! I have a lot more space and my roommates are great!
- Had an amazing birthday, despite the death of my camera!
- Experience the Mainzer Fastnacht!
- Went to several plays!
- Visited Paris for a weekend! (i’ve posted pictures to my FB, if you want to see them!)
- Done several of my own lessons at school!
- Started an after school English Language/American Culture Club named “Stars and Stripes”
- Experienced bi-polar weather: last week it was warm and sunny; this week its cold and grey again
- A fellow Hesselbein-friend visited me over the weekend!
So these are the overall things that I’ve done lately. I want to write some more detailed posts later about some of the bigger events! For now, I will leave you with a couple of pictures! 🙂